Gesundheit! Gesundheit!

I felt bad for that boy the whole way through. The music really suited the picture too. Great job, I felt really connected. :)

LDAF responds:

Thank you, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! :)

Rancid Donut Rancid Donut

What a great and emotional story!
....there are tears... :')

Carmine Carmine

Feeling the vibes man. Love that Bass

frootza responds:

Thanks bro! More to come!

forever forever

ahhhh...classic Trance.

Listened on Yamaha HS Speakers

Mixing: Smooth as a baby's butt. That Kick… God like...I kneel before you.

Arrangement / Music Production:
Very well done. Your transitions are smooth and your sections are pumping all the way through. The Bass, Fx, cymbals / hi hat.
Your middle section was a nice contrast. And I love the robotic ping pong delay sound. Added a nice flavour as it was being filtered out.

Your leads are very well crafted. And you constantly add little gestures whether its delays or arpeggiated sounds being filtered. Are you using a Comb filter by chance? At the end I could hear synthetic voices. At least that’s what it sounds like.

Your melody lines are fantastic, but again, what keeps interested is all the other shit happening around it & how they all feel side chained together, like the whole track is a wave.

Your Kick sounds like it has RR or are you just altering the pitch of it.? regardless, nice variety.

I would mention all the things I noticed, but you have too many gestures to count. One of them I love is that robotic Pulse that comes in on the 2nd beat & the noisy syncopated sound that comes on the “and” beats. It’s being filtered as it comes and goes - heard at 1:58.

Nice track dude. I feel like I’m at an 80’s club on LCD.

10/10
Fav'd

Sequenced responds:

thx bruh

this is my favorite stile of trance lol

Your Essence Your Essence

Listened on Sub-par studio headphones

MIxing: Very well done. Nothing is too upfront or pushed back. You can clearly hear all elements and there is great spacing.

Your pad brings a nice warmth and your drums complement that very well with a nice solid beat.

Arrangement / Music production:
Your melody line. Easy to follow and so fucking catchy. When we go to the chorus, its full, lush and tickles the ear.

When we go into the second verse (12 bars) & bridge & build up. I felt like it was a little long for my taste, considering how much I love that lead in the chorus. However Your rhythm, 2nd melody, and again... OVERALL great mixing. Kept me captivated.

Other things:
I love the nice sliced notes you leave in some parts (just before the build up)
Your sound design is superb
This track is unique then typical Techno I've heard
Into the 2nd chorus where the lead plays ahead before it drops. Is a nice addition compared to the 1st chorus.
After the 2nd chorus I can hear a delay of what sounds like bells or a synth ping ponging from right to left. Is that serving as the back beat? it sounds a bit odd... time wise

10/10, Fav. Followed.
Great stuff dude. This is a wonderful track.

If you could do me a solid and answer a question.
When your mixing your drums do you apply reverb? I had to do a similar track - vibe wise - and I used a basic garage drum kit.

Demonic-Overmind responds:

wow! Thanks a lot. actually the ping-pong bells sound starts after the drop during the chorus, and I thought it would give the song a little bit of swing so added it.

Yes, EQ and Reverb are like salt in your food. I apply it to every drum I mix, just don't add reverb to kick(unless you need a cinematic feel, try it). I usually throw a EQ, then compressor(High compression) over a clubby kick from vengeance packs vol 1-3. for snares, hats and claps I throw EQ then reverb then stereo enhancer to give them their space. For crashes and reverse crashes, I apply everything mentioned earlier except stereo enhancer as I love them centered. Almost all of my samples come from vengeance.
Feel free to pm me if you're having more questions.

thanks again. :)

Nightfall [ARTWORK] Nightfall [ARTWORK]

Cool artwork! I like how saturated the colours are!

Troisnyx responds:

Cheers. ^_^ I will admit, for the most part, I love a reasonably high saturation -- a lot of my recent work is like this.

Yoko Yoko

This is awesome! I just finished watching the show last night at 3am. Totally worth my night and this design has been faved. ;D
great work!!