Gesundheit! Gesundheit!

I felt bad for that boy the whole way through. The music really suited the picture too. Great job, I felt really connected. :)

LDAF responds:

Thank you, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! :)

Rancid Donut Rancid Donut

What a great and emotional story!
....there are tears... :')

Starsailer Starsailer

Good vibes, but there seems to be pops and clicks at some parts of the track. Is that intentional because it doesn't sound musical?

Carmine Carmine

Feeling the vibes man. Love that Bass

frootza responds:

Thanks bro! More to come!

forever forever

ahhhh...classic Trance.

Listened on Yamaha HS Speakers

Mixing: Smooth as a baby's butt. That Kick… God like...I kneel before you.

Arrangement / Music Production:
Very well done. Your transitions are smooth and your sections are pumping all the way through. The Bass, Fx, cymbals / hi hat.
Your middle section was a nice contrast. And I love the robotic ping pong delay sound. Added a nice flavour as it was being filtered out.

Your leads are very well crafted. And you constantly add little gestures whether its delays or arpeggiated sounds being filtered. Are you using a Comb filter by chance? At the end I could hear synthetic voices. At least that’s what it sounds like.

Your melody lines are fantastic, but again, what keeps interested is all the other shit happening around it & how they all feel side chained together, like the whole track is a wave.

Your Kick sounds like it has RR or are you just altering the pitch of it.? regardless, nice variety.

I would mention all the things I noticed, but you have too many gestures to count. One of them I love is that robotic Pulse that comes in on the 2nd beat & the noisy syncopated sound that comes on the “and” beats. It’s being filtered as it comes and goes - heard at 1:58.

Nice track dude. I feel like I’m at an 80’s club on LCD.

10/10
Fav'd

Sequenced responds:

thx bruh

this is my favorite stile of trance lol

Nightfall [ARTWORK] Nightfall [ARTWORK]

Cool artwork! I like how saturated the colours are!

Troisnyx responds:

Cheers. ^_^ I will admit, for the most part, I love a reasonably high saturation -- a lot of my recent work is like this.

Yoko Yoko

This is awesome! I just finished watching the show last night at 3am. Totally worth my night and this design has been faved. ;D
great work!!